January 2, 2013, Issue #15
Must Use Color Tools List for Designers
Before you check color tools let's take a look at on how people are influenced by colors? People are physically, psychologically, socially and emotionally influenced by color. KISSmetrics provides a detail study on how colors affect purchases? [ Infographics ]
Based on the above given infographics now use these tools to select the colors and create color combinations keeping influence of colors on different perceptions in mind.
- Kuler: Browse colors from the community, create, experiment with color variations. This is a free web application to play with colors.
- Color Wizard: If you want to use great colors and in your designs this color matching tool is best for you.
- Color Scheme Designer: Helps you create color schemes of different types and you can also look how those colors will look if you use in site.
- Pictaculous: Let's you upload your image and analyse its colors. This helps for designers who create graphic images, color full design patterns and like to differentiate the appearances without having to manually select the best relating colors each time.
- ColorExplorer: Your free next level digital color matching tool. Browse, create, analyse, manage, import and export color pallets easily.
- Colour lovers: Create and share your color ideas and get inspiration, ideas and feedback. Browse different category to create and get ideas to do remarkable designs.
- Color hunter: create and find color palettes made from images.
- Colorotate: You can learn and grind with colors in 3D, in real time and in a fashion that matches how our minds process color.
- Stripemania: Stripemania is a simple and free web 2.0 tool to create seamless diagonal stripes for your designs. You are able to choose the size of the stripes and the spacing between those. You can even add color gradient effect for all of your stripes.
Want more select your choice of tool to use and do many things in color from Colortools: